Pain Into Purpose!
Pain Into Purpose!
She has served as a consultant at the county, city, state and national level in various positions with government and non-governmental agencies. Her consulting portfolio includes working with the Atlanta Working Committee to reduce prostitution, and sex trafficking in the Greater Atlanta; the National Office of Women's Health addressing trauma impact on women; and ICAO Working Group to develop Human Trafficking Awareness Protocol for Cabin Crew. She has served as the Community Liaison to the Fulton County Community Court, Fulton County Office on Juvenile Justice, and the Georgia Department of Corrections.
Donna has been a featured speaker for the Santa Marta Group at The United Nations, where she received a standing ovation before the General Assembly for the power and content of her presentation. She was a featured speaker at the 2017 AVSEC Conference in Dubai. Her honors and awards include the following:
- 2018 American Mothers Inc. National Mother of Achievement
- 2016 SKYE Kingdom Community Service Leadership Award
- 2014 Clayton County Grass Roots Leadership Institute, Class Pres.
- 2011 Omega Psi Phi Mentoring Program – Community Service
- 2009 University of Kentucky 15th Annual Black Women’s Conference, Lexington, KY
- 2002 Atlanta Women’s Network – Woman of Significance Award
- 2001, 2002, 2003 Intl Black Women’s Congress, Orlando, FL, Newport News, VA,
- 2000 Atlanta Magazine – Women Making a Mark on the Millennium
- 2000 Catholic Social Services Community Service Award, Atlanta, GA
- 1999 “Millennium Woman” National Family Alliance, Chicago, Ill
She is employed as a Flight Attendant for American Airlines; and has a Bachelor of Science in Theological Studies and a Masters of Arts in Christian Counseling at PCIE Seminary Program in Los Angeles, CA. She works with Airline Ambassadors International as a Certified Human Trafficking Awareness Trainer and has facilitated trainings on human trafficking in Hungary, Latvia, and Japan. She was featured in the 52nd training of airline and airport personnel to prepare for 2017 and 2018 Super Bowls in Houston, Texas and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Of all the honors achieved in her life, Donna is most proud of her role as mother to her 7 daughters and 1 son. She has, 10 grandchildren and 8 great grand children.